More About the Iconic Bratwurst
- 50+ years in the making. Few foods define a region like Cincinnati’s very best bratwurst. This recipe is as German as sauerkraut and we are very proud of it.
- Available in skinless or natural casing.
- What makes Queen City’s brat white? Simple. All pork. Steamed. This bratwurst is celebrated.
- Hint of parsley. Yep. It’s in there. A Sausage Masters delight! It’s just a tiny flavor burst and it is appreciated.
- Warmed sauerkraut and mustard are this brat’s best friends. Toasted bun seals the deal.
Grill Tip—Build the Anticipation: Why? Announcing the grill menu to guests builds excitement and engagement. Additionally send out flavor signals from the very beginning by sautéing onions and peppers in Italian dressing. Add a dash or 2 of Worcestershire sauce. Yes, Worcestershire sauce. Liquid magic! The onions and peppers become toppings at the end.