Reimagining Chipotle’s Burrito Bowl
Quick, easy, delicious and with a sausage twist.
- 1 PK-14 OZ Queen City Sausage Smoked Beef Sausage. Slice on the bias. ¼” pieces
- 1 Can Black Beans, 15.25 OZ. Drained
- 1 Can Corn, 15.25. Drained
- 1 Can Diced Tomatoes. Drained
- 8 OZ Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Stalk Romaine Lettuce
- 2 Packs, 8.5 OZ. Seeds of Change Quinoa & Brown Rice
- 4 OZ Sour Cream
- 2 OZ Olive Oil
- 1 PK Taco Seasoning, 1 OZ
- Medium Skillet, medium-low heat, add the oil and sausages to brown.
- Mix in the taco seasoning
- Take 4 med-small bowls and line with romaine lettuce to the outer edges
- Microwave rice according to instructions. Add the rice to the centers, follow with the black beans, corn, diced tomatoes
- Add the sausages
- Top with cheddar cheese and a dollop of sour cheese
Bonus: These ingredients make an incredible burrito as well.
Yield: 4 Servings