One Skillet Sausage Paradise Medley
When we say paradise we mean achieving the ultimate sausage recipe. This recipe drives people crazy with hunger desire. Any Queen City Sausage will work here. Just make sure you make way more than you need because guests can’t stop eating this delightful dish.
- 1 PK of 14 OZ Queen City Beef Smoked Sausage (Or any Queen City Sausage variety)
- 10 OZ Brussel Sprouts
- 2 PK of 8 OZ Pre-Cooked Quinoa & Brown Rice (May use any rice)
- 16 OZ Robert Rothschild Roasted Pineapple & Habanero Dip and Glaze (Pure Magic!)
- 12 OZ Artichokes
- 2 Each 15 OZ Cans of Black Beans
- 16 OZ Portabella Mushrooms
- ½ Red Onion
- 2 OZ Olive Oil
- 1 TSP Pepper
Best to use a very large skillet or cut ingredients in half. Add olive oil to skillet. Medium heat. Slice sausages into 1” pieces, add to skillet and brown. Add Brussel sprouts. Stir to lightly brown and soften. Slice mushrooms and add. Slice onion and add. Cover to brown skillet ingredients for about 8 minutes. Stir. Add black beans. Add artichokes. Add rice. Stir. Add Rothschild Pineapple & Habanero. Pepper. Keep covered.