We speak Goetta in Cincinnati. Goetta is a big deal and is only found here. Goetta is a German breakfast sausage made with pork, beef, onions, and steel cut oats. We make tons of it. Goetta can be prepared for any meal.
- 1 Each, 1 LB. Roll of Queen City Goetta
- 8 Each Mini Burger Buns (Slider)
- 8 Large Eggs
- 8 Slices of Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Large Tomatoes
- 1 Medium Red Onion Sliced
- 1 Bunch of Leaf Lettuce
- 2 TBL. Butter
- Ketchup, Mustard, Pickles, French Fries are Optional Recommendations
Medium sized non-stick skillet. Slice the Goetta into 8 patties. Place in medium heat skillet, brown on both sides. Remove Goetta when done, wrap in foil to keep warm. Add butter and then fry eggs. Build eight sliders with bun, lettuce, tomato, sliced onion, cheese, Goetta, egg, bun top.